NEW STARTERS 2018
We are looking forward to welcoming children starting in Reception 2018.
More dates will be added to this page once they are confirmed.
- Sunday 20th May – 12pm – 3pm – Our PTA May Fair – everyone welcome!
- Tuesday 26th June – 7pm – Meeting for parents in the Lower School Hall. An important meeting with Mr Farrugia, Class Teachers, Nursery Nurses & PTA. You will receive your child’s induction pack – please return your completed paperwork as soon as possible. If you are unable to attend we will post your pack to you and post copies of any presentations on this page.
- Thursday 5th July – 6pm – 7:30pm – Our annual Celebration Evening – this is an informal evening where parents and carers are welcome to visit our school with their children as we open classrooms across all year groups
- Thursday 12th July – A short induction visit for your child in the morning – 9:15am – 11:15am. Please wait with your child on the infant playground. Children can wear either their own clothes or school uniform! (Please note that there is no entrance to school via the Batchwood Drive entrance between 9am-3pm.)
- Week commencing 3rd September – Your child will be invited to attend one morning (9-11:30am) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday – date for your child will be in your child’s induction pack.
- Friday 7th September – All children in school from 8:50am-11:30am
- PTA New Parent Breakfast Friday 7th September – 9am – come and have breakfast with us after you have dropped your child off. Younger siblings welcome.
- Week commencing 10th September – All children in school from 8:50am-1:15pm
- Week commencing 17th September – All children in school full time 8:50am-3:15pm
It is important to us that you are comfortable with the arrangements for your child. Please contact us if you have any questions.
T: 01727 890440 Option 2 or Email email@example.com.
Please note that we communicate electronically with parents and to do so we must have your mobile number and email address. We will write to you shortly to request this information.