NEW STARTERS 2018
We are looking forward to welcoming children starting in Reception 2018.
More dates will be added to this page once they are confirmed.
- Sunday 20th May – 12pm – 3pm – Our PTA May Fair – everyone welcome!
- Tuesday 26th June – 7pm – Meeting for parents in the Lower School Hall. An important meeting with Mr Farrugia, Class Teachers, Nursery Nurses & PTA. You will receive your child’s induction pack – please return your completed paperwork as soon as possible. If you are unable to attend your pack will be posted to you. PRESENTATION
- Thursday 5th July – 6pm – 7:30pm – Our annual Celebration Evening – this is an informal evening where parents and carers are welcome to visit our school with their children as we open classrooms across all year groups
- Thursday 12th July – A short induction visit for your child in the morning – 9:15am – 11:15am. Please wait with your child on the infant playground. Children can wear either their own clothes or school uniform! (Please note that there is no entrance to school via the Batchwood Drive entrance between 9am-3pm.)
- *NEW* Thursday 12th July PTA Stay and Play – 1:30pm – 3pm – an informal event in school for families to meet. Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Siblings are welcome.The PTA will be selling second hand uniform.
- Week commencing 3rd September – Your child will be invited to attend one morning (9-11:30am) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday – date for your child will be in your child’s induction pack. APOLOGIES – some induction packs are showing the incorrect times. It is 9am – 11:30am.
- Friday 7th September – All children in school from 8:50am-11:30am
- PTA New Parent Breakfast Friday 7th September – 9am – come and have breakfast with us after you have dropped your child off. Younger siblings welcome.
- Week commencing 10th September – All children in school from 8:50am-1:15pm
- *NEW* Tuesday 11th September – 6:45pm – PTA AGM and EYFS update to parents.
- Week commencing 17th September – All children in school full time 8:50am-3:15pm
- *NEW* Monday 1st October – 9am – RWI/Reading Workshop
- *NEW* Monday 8th October – 9am – Maths Workshop for parents
It is important to us that you are comfortable with the arrangements for your child. Please contact us if you have any questions.
T: 01727 890440 Option 2 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we communicate electronically with parents and to do so we need your mobile number and email address.
We understand that it can be difficult for our parents to attend every meeting. We will post copies of presentations on this page after the event.
Younger siblings are welcome to come with parents to workshops held during the school day. Buggies must remain outside and please bring appropriate entertainment for your child.