NEW STARTERS 2017
We are looking forward to welcoming 90 new children starting in Reception 2017. Here are some key dates for children starting Reception in September.
More dates will be added to this page once they are confirmed.
If you have not yet completed and returned a PUPIL PROFILE SHEET for your child please do so as soon as possible.
- Saturday 20th May – 12-3pm – Our PTA May Fair – everyone welcome!
- Wednesday 28th June – 7pm – Meeting for parents in the Lower School Hall – an important meeting with Mr Farrugia, Class Teachers, Nursery Nurses & PTA. You will receive your child’s induction pack – please return your completed paperwork as soon as possible.
If you are unable to attend we will post your pack to you – please click HERE to view a copy of the presentation. Carlee Haywood, Chair of PTA also presented at the evening – click HERE to see the presentation.
- Thursday 29th June – 6-7:30pm – Our annual Celebration Evening – this is an informal evening where parents and carers are welcome to visit our school as we open classrooms across all year groups
- Friday 7th July – deadline to order school milk for your child. LETTER
- Thursday 13th July – A short induction visit for your child in the morning – 9:15am – 11:15am. Please wait with your child on the infant playground. Children can wear either their own clothes or school uniform! (Please note that there is no entrance to school via the Batchwood Drive entrance between 9am-3pm.)
- Friday 14th July – PTA Stay and Play. 1:30pm – 3:00pm. A very informal session in school for families to meet. Younger siblings are welcome. Parents are responsible for their own children at all times.
- Friday 11th August – back to school order deadline for our on-line uniform supplier PMG Schoolwear. Please note that Stevensons in Victoria Street also stock our uniform.
- Week commencing 4th September – Your child will be invited to attend one morning (9-11:30am) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday – date for your child will be in your child’s induction pack.
- Friday 8th September – All children in school from 8:50am-11:30am
- PTA New Parent Breakfast Friday 8th September – 9am – come and have breakfast with us after you have dropped your child off. Younger siblings welcome.
- Week commencing 11th September – All children in school from 8:50am-1:15pm
- *NEW* Wednesday 13th September – EYFS New Parents Meeting 7:00pm Lower School Hall
- Week commencing 18th September – All children in school full time 8:50am-3:15pm
- *AMENDED* Tuesday 3rd October – EYFS Read Write Inc meeting 9am-10am Lower School Hall
- *NEW* Monday 9th October – EYFS Maths meeting 9am-9:45am Lower School Hall
It is important to us that you are comfortable with the arrangements for your child. Please contact us if you have any questions. T: 01727 890440 Option 2 or Email email@example.com.
Please note that we communicate electronically with parents and to do so we must have your mobile number and email address.