PARENT CLASSES AND CLUBS
Tony Leary Boot Camp
Adult Bootcamp comes to Garden Fields! Get fit and lead by example. Sign up now to the adult bootcamp which will run on Friday mornings 8.50-9.50am. Please contact Tony (07986 386459) directly.
We regularly receive information regarding parenting courses available:
Autism and Anxiety – June 17 – Redbourn
Families Feeling Safe – starts 9 May 17 – St Albans
Funded Parenting Courses – Summer 17 – county wide, includes ‘Understanding Teens’ & ‘Managing Anger and Conflict in the Family’
Gender in Schools – 21 June 17
Supporting Anxiety – June 17 – Y6-9 – St Albans
BeauSandVer Consortium – Free maths and literacy classes at Verulam School in conjunction with Herts Adult and Family Learning Service.
- Numeracy and Literacy Courses for parents
- Support your Children’s maths through games (KS1)
- Muddle Free Maths – for parents of children from reception to year 3
- Literacy Class for Parents with children currently in years 4 and 5
Visit their website for further information www.bsvcourses.co.uk
The St Albans Children’s Centres offer many classes, courses and workshops for parents throughout the year. These can all be found on their website http://www.hertsdirect.org/services/edlearn/css/childrenscentres/ (an example of events listed below).
- Nurturing Programme
- About Boys Course
- Mums of Steel
- Baby Massage
- Paediatric Save a Life sessions
- We hold a swap shop and notice board event at the Oysterfield Scout Hut
- Let’s Talk Educational Psychologist appointments
- Domestic Violence Drop Ins