STATUTORY WEBSITE INFORMATION
On 1st September 2012, new regulations come into force regarding school information on school websites. These are amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008 and apply to maintained schools only. There is already a requirement for academies and free schools to provide this information.
A summary of information which schools now have to supply on their website is listed below:
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements or where they may be found (community and voluntary controlled schools only)
- Link to Ofsted Report
- Most recent key stage 2 results. (Click HERE to be taken to GOV.UK – external website.)
- Most recent key stage 4 results – NA
- Link to school performance tables on www.education.gov.uk
- School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes and key stage 4 courses/qualifications as appropriate
- Positive Behaviour Management Policy
- Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment.
- SEN policy, SEN Local Offer and Provision Map
- Charging and remissions policy
- School’s ethos and values
- Promoting British Values
- Complaints Policy
- Single Equality Scheme
- Our Governing Body is responsible for ensuring that Statutory Information is published on the school website – or arranging for the information to be displayed on a website, and the address/details made known to parents. Providing a paper copy of the information published on the website, without charge, to parents on request. Making sure that the information is updated as soon as is reasonably practicable following a change to that information and, in any event, at least annually. Some of this information is already provided by most school websites but please note in particular items 4 – 7.