LOCAL PARTNERSHIP/FAMILIES FIRST/DSPL7
Garden Fields belongs to the St Albans Schools’ Partnership. This partnership is made up of 48 local schools who have joined together to work collaboratively on projects which improve the lives of the families living in St Albans.
The local partnership offers services such as:
- Family Support
- Parenting Guidance
- Activities for children
- Counselling, Behaviour and Emotional Wellbeing support for children
To find out more, visit the Local Partnership website: www.vistastalbans.org.uk
DSPL7 is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, carers, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, to ensure that there is a range of provision and support services available in their local community that:
• Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
• Widens choice for children and parers/carers
• Removes barriers to learning
• Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
• Uses resources more effectively
Useful Links and Document